- 44 min ago WeTransfer’s Indian Alternative InfiniteVault App Available For Free
- 1 hr ago Vodafone-Idea Deploys Dynamic Spectrum Refarming And Largest MIMO To Enhance Network Capacity
- 1 hr ago Nokia Smart TV 43-Inch With 4K Display Launched Via Flipkart; Sale Begins On June 8
- 1 hr ago Oppo Fantastic Days Sale On Flipkart: Great Offers You Can Avail
- Lifestyle Fashion Diary: Karisma Kapoor Makes Us Nostalgic As She Looks Stylish In Her Family Pictures
- Automobiles TVS Radeon BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally Across Range: Here Is The Updated Price List!
- News Ahead of Rajya Sabha polls, two Congress leaders in Gujarat resign
- Finance Kuwait Looking To Slash Migrant Population From 70% To 30%
- Sports ICC Champions Trophy: Indian Cricket Team's finest performances in the 50-over tournament
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
- Movies Hardik Pandya Reveals How He Began Dating Natasha Stankovic; Opens Up About Surprise Engagement
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
HTC One Max: Black Colored Variant Goes Official in Hong Kong
HTC One Max, the current flagship model from the Taiwanese giant, will be seen in Black color variant. One Thursday, HTC took wraps off its black colored variant of One Max in Hong Kong.
The black colored variant of HTC One Max was quietly announced for Hong Kong earlier today. The device has been listed on HTC Hong kong's official website.
The makers haven't disclosed their plans to being black colored HTC One Max in other territories as of now. Certainly, HTC would like to introduce this special variant in countries like India and China one day. Watch this space for more!
Originally, the HTC One Max was introduced back in October globally.
Until now, the handset comes in silver color, while the HTC One has been made available in red, blue, gold, silver and black colors.
Few days back, Taiwan based network provider FarEasTone had been preparing to release red colored HTC One Max for quite some time. Though, the exact release date is yet to be decided.This means that HTC is expected to reveal the One Max in red color too.
Meanwhile, HTC recently unleashed three mid range handsets under the Desire series in India . The Desire 501 dual SIM, Desire 601 dual SIM and Desire 700 dual SIM finally made available in the Indian market. The range starts at Rs.16,890 and goes up to Rs.33,050 for the premium model.
Beyond the new Desire series, HTC is planning to announce the successor to the original One early next year. In an exclusive chat with GizBot, Manu Seth, Marketing Director at HTC India, told us that the company will be officially announcing the HTC M8 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014. Moreover, the phone will reach India either at the end of March or April first week next year.
HTC One Max - Highlighted Specifications
HTC One Max comes with a massive 5.9-inch Super LCD display having aresolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Under the hood, a 1.7GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 SoC with Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB ram keep this beast running.
The One Max features a 4MP UltraPixel camera, a similar imaging technology found inside the HTC One.
There are some cosmetic changes made by HTC. For instance, the rear back cover is now removable, so that you can use a microSD card to upgrade the 16GB of built-in internal memory. ''
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean comes out of the box with Sense 5.5 on the top of it. HTC One Max incorporates a fingerprint scanner given beneath the camera module. The sensor acts as a quick launcher and up to three apps with three different fingers are supported.
There are some cosmetic changes made by HTC. For instance, the rear back cover is now removable, so that you can use a microSD card to upgrade the 16GB of built-in internal memory. The device measures 10.29mm in terms of thickness and weighs 217grams.
The fitted internal battery, a 3,300 capacity should be enough to give ample juice.
HTC One Max is priced at Rs.53,909.