TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Owing to several leaks on the HTC One Max, the device is no longer a mystery for most HTC fans. And to tech community, it is not a surpriser anymore as it has already leaked several times in the past, boasting the first large (more than 5 inch) display handset from HTC.
In past leaks, the handset was repeatedly said to come with a massive 5.9 inch display but the latest rumors say that it will use a 5.7 inch display instead.
Now AndroidCentral's forums have brought us yet another leak. But the leak doesn't hint anything about the display or the specs while most blogs and sites speculate it to come with 5.9 inch screen.
The latest leak shows a Verizon's logo etched on its front panel indicating that the handset will be carried by it in the US. When it comes to the availability of the handset, it is repeatedly said that it will be officially announced in mid-October, 2013.
Going by the rumors and leaks, the HTC One Max is expected to come with 5.9 inch capacitive touchscreen display which would also supports full HD (1080p) resolution. To talk about power, it would be powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 800 processor.
Apart from that, the handset would also feature 2GB of RAM, 32GB of ROM, Dual Speakers on the front, Beats Audio, removable battery. On connectivity, there would be presence of NFC, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, DLNA and more. Sadly, all these specs are not officially confirmed at the moment.