TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Owing to several leaks on the HTC One Max, the device is no longer a mystery for most HTC fans. And to tech community, it is not a surpriser anymore as it has already leaked several times in the past, boasting the first large (more than 5 inch) display handset from HTC.
In past leaks, the handset was repeatedly said to come with a massive 5.9 inch display but the latest rumors say that it will use a 5.7 inch display instead.
Now AndroidCentral's forums have brought us yet another leak. But the leak doesn't hint anything about the display or the specs while most blogs and sites speculate it to come with 5.9 inch screen.
The latest leak shows a Verizon's logo etched on its front panel indicating that the handset will be carried by it in the US. When it comes to the availability of the handset, it is repeatedly said that it will be officially announced in mid-October, 2013.
Going by the rumors and leaks, the HTC One Max is expected to come with 5.9 inch capacitive touchscreen display which would also supports full HD (1080p) resolution. To talk about power, it would be powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 800 processor.
Apart from that, the handset would also feature 2GB of RAM, 32GB of ROM, Dual Speakers on the front, Beats Audio, removable battery. On connectivity, there would be presence of NFC, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, DLNA and more. Sadly, all these specs are not officially confirmed at the moment.