TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
The forthcoming HTC One Max has once again appeared in fresh leaked images. The device, a 5.9-inch phablet, is rumored to take on Nokia's upcoming Lumia 1520 in the month of October. HTC One Max is said to resemble the HTC One, and the HTC One Mini.
As said earlier, some new images of HTC One Max have made their on the web via TENNA, an equivalent to the FCC. The alleged leaked pictures shed light on One Max's hardware, camera, aesthetics and front sided speakers.
Interestingly, the leaked pictures reveal a fingerprint sensor module on the rear back side of the phablet. HTC could announce One Max officially around October 15, as per various media reports.
The HTC One Max will feature a 5.9-inch FHD display , 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of ROM , dual SIM, UltraPixel camera, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi and a 3,300mAh Li Ion battery.
Few days back, DigiTimes reported that HTC One Max would not use Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, instead it would have a 1.7Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor.
"Some sources said that HTC is being forced to use the old CPU model because it is unable to secure sufficient supply of Qualcomm's high-end Snapdragon 800 processors, given that a handful of other brands, including Sony Mobile Communications, LG Electronics, Asustek Computer, Acer and Xiaomi Technology have all decided to use Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 family CPUs for most of their smartphone models to be launched in the second half of 2013".
The Chinese version of HTC One Max will support dual SIM, dual-standby facility. The biggest highlight of HTC One Max will be the fingerprint sensor on the rear back. This feature would help HTC to compete with iPhone 5S in the handset market. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.