TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Taiwan based manufacturer HTC may not have participated in Computex 2013, however; as far as smartphone launches are concerned the handset maker has brought two new handsets out in the Indian market. Dubbed as HTC Desire U and XDS, the mid range Android devices are up on online market for sale.
But it seems, HTC is not happy with the little gained spotlight, as the manufacturer is in news again for the leaked images of the miniature version of HTC One, dubbed as HTC One mini.
A full gallery of 13 picture of the so called HTC One Mini is posted on Estonian site forte. What about the key features which can be expected in the upcoming mini flagship?
Well, the rumored HTC device now seems to come with 4.3-inch with a smaller 720p display.
Reportedly, the reports also say that the HTC One Mini houses a dual-core processor with a 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. Further, the report has also disclosed that HTC One Mini sports a 4-megapixel shooter the HTC USP UltraPixel technology. The leaked device is also said to feature an attractive aluminum body and a stereo speakers on the front and Beats audio like its HTC One version.
Rumors are also rife that HTC One mini is likely to run on Android 4.2.2, though that's not 100% certain. The mini seems to be about as wide as the regular One, but it is shorter. It appears thinner as well. It is not known so far about the chipset that Mini will carry but analyzing the multiple reports Qualcomm's Snapdragon is like to come.
Currently, there's no word on a launch date or availability of the lead HTC One mini variant but previous rumors have suggested that it would come sometime before the end of June 2013.
Further, according to latest Forte reports, the HTC One mini will launch in August, touting a price of around €400 (Rs 29,673).
Here are the leaked images of the HTC One Mini: