TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
There has been quite a number of rumors connected with the HTC One mini variant over the past few weeks. Now, according to a recent report, HTC will launch their new HTC One Mini some time in third quarter of 2013. The stripped down version of the HTC One aka One Mini, has leaked so often already and now the sources from the Taiwanese supply chain are reportedly confirming saying that the handset will sport a 4.3 inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is also reported to share some of the specs with its bigger variant.
However, previous rumors suggested that the HTC would launch the One Mini in August, so it is quite possible that the device will launch next month. Moreover, HTC may announce the device by this month.
The One Mini is likely to feature a dual core 1.4GHz processor, the exact model has yet to be confirmed but is expected to be a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor. Other specifications on the HTC Mini One will include 2GB RAM and 16GB of built in storage, Sense 5, plus a microSD card slot for added memory, the device will also feature HTC's Ultrapixel camera.
Moreover, according to well-connected HTC insider and developer @LlabTooFeR, the HTC One Mini will be announced in August, not in July.
Reports also suggest that HTC One Mini could be released by O2 Germany on August 3. But as of now there are no confirmed reports suggesting the genuine date of the phone's announcement or release.