TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
There has been quite a number of rumors connected with the HTC One mini variant over the past few weeks. Now, according to a recent report, HTC will launch their new HTC One Mini some time in third quarter of 2013. The stripped down version of the HTC One aka One Mini, has leaked so often already and now the sources from the Taiwanese supply chain are reportedly confirming saying that the handset will sport a 4.3 inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is also reported to share some of the specs with its bigger variant.
However, previous rumors suggested that the HTC would launch the One Mini in August, so it is quite possible that the device will launch next month. Moreover, HTC may announce the device by this month.
The One Mini is likely to feature a dual core 1.4GHz processor, the exact model has yet to be confirmed but is expected to be a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor. Other specifications on the HTC Mini One will include 2GB RAM and 16GB of built in storage, Sense 5, plus a microSD card slot for added memory, the device will also feature HTC's Ultrapixel camera.
Moreover, according to well-connected HTC insider and developer @LlabTooFeR, the HTC One Mini will be announced in August, not in July.
Reports also suggest that HTC One Mini could be released by O2 Germany on August 3. But as of now there are no confirmed reports suggesting the genuine date of the phone's announcement or release.