TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
HTC has finally launched its One Mini smartphone in India at a price of Rs.36,790. The new handset happens to be the 'mini' variant of the popular HTC One flagship handset. Shoppers will be able to pick the handset up at stores, both online and offline, in the coming week. Recently, the device was listed by online retailer Flipkart with a price tag of Rs. 36,790.
"We are proud to be behind the market's leading smartphone and now, with the addition of the HTC One mini, the best smartphone family in the world." said Faisal Siddiqui, Country Head, HTC India. "The HTC One mini embodies everything that makes the HTC One a success on a smaller but equally eye-catching scale."
Let's have a recap of the handset's specifications. It uses a 4.3-inch WVGA 720p display. For processing, there's a 1.4GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor along with 1GB of RAM. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.9 UI out of the box. The UI has features like Blinkfeed and HTC Zoe. It offers 16GB of internal storage and allows users to expand up to 64GB with a microSD card. It uses an 8MP Ultrapixel camera in the rear and a 1.6MP shooter up front. There's a 1800 mAh battery.
It is worth noting that the company's pricing of the device is far higher than analyst expectations, which predicted that the handset would retail at around Rs. 27,000 in India.
For more updates on the matter, do follow us on Facebook and Twitter.