TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
HTC has finally launched its One Mini smartphone in India at a price of Rs.36,790. The new handset happens to be the 'mini' variant of the popular HTC One flagship handset. Shoppers will be able to pick the handset up at stores, both online and offline, in the coming week. Recently, the device was listed by online retailer Flipkart with a price tag of Rs. 36,790.
"We are proud to be behind the market's leading smartphone and now, with the addition of the HTC One mini, the best smartphone family in the world." said Faisal Siddiqui, Country Head, HTC India. "The HTC One mini embodies everything that makes the HTC One a success on a smaller but equally eye-catching scale."
Let's have a recap of the handset's specifications. It uses a 4.3-inch WVGA 720p display. For processing, there's a 1.4GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor along with 1GB of RAM. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.9 UI out of the box. The UI has features like Blinkfeed and HTC Zoe. It offers 16GB of internal storage and allows users to expand up to 64GB with a microSD card. It uses an 8MP Ultrapixel camera in the rear and a 1.6MP shooter up front. There's a 1800 mAh battery.
It is worth noting that the company's pricing of the device is far higher than analyst expectations, which predicted that the handset would retail at around Rs. 27,000 in India.
For more updates on the matter, do follow us on Facebook and Twitter.