TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
February 19 has been set for Launch of a mystery HTC device. HTC have placed a countdown clock on their website marking the entry of the alleged new device of the One series. The clock is counting down to synchronized press meets, that are to be held by HTC at New York and London. Each time the seconds of the clock ends with the digit 1, flashes of the device, emerge from behind.
Along with a countdown clock over on HTC.com, the manufacturer's displaying brief cuts of footage showing what seems to be the rumored HTC One -- formerly known by its codename "M7."
When it comes to specs, HTC One is rumored to pack a 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor with a new GPU, 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera for video calling, 32GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, LTE, HSPA+, Beats Audio integration and a 2,300 mAh battery.
Moreover, several reports hint at the possibility of an ultrapixel camera with a different sensor that has three layers of 4.3MP each to offer a fantastic result with accurate color reproduction
The video footage shows a plenty of super-close-up shots of the device itself, along with generous helpings of lens flare. Among the parts we can clearly make out are the back panel with HTC's logo, the camera assembly, some kind of metal trim and an unusual curve around the back of the phone.
The clock teaser is a clever idea to build all the hype, guess we will have to wait till the clock runs out, to see just what this new smartphone will bring.