TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
February 19 has been set for Launch of a mystery HTC device. HTC have placed a countdown clock on their website marking the entry of the alleged new device of the One series. The clock is counting down to synchronized press meets, that are to be held by HTC at New York and London. Each time the seconds of the clock ends with the digit 1, flashes of the device, emerge from behind.
Along with a countdown clock over on HTC.com, the manufacturer's displaying brief cuts of footage showing what seems to be the rumored HTC One -- formerly known by its codename "M7."
When it comes to specs, HTC One is rumored to pack a 4.7 inch 1080p SLCD 3 display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor with a new GPU, 13MP rear camera and 2.1MP front camera for video calling, 32GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, LTE, HSPA+, Beats Audio integration and a 2,300 mAh battery.
Moreover, several reports hint at the possibility of an ultrapixel camera with a different sensor that has three layers of 4.3MP each to offer a fantastic result with accurate color reproduction
The video footage shows a plenty of super-close-up shots of the device itself, along with generous helpings of lens flare. Among the parts we can clearly make out are the back panel with HTC's logo, the camera assembly, some kind of metal trim and an unusual curve around the back of the phone.
The clock teaser is a clever idea to build all the hype, guess we will have to wait till the clock runs out, to see just what this new smartphone will bring.