TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
If you a proud user of HTC One S, then there is some good news for you. China based company HTC has started pushing out Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the handsets in India. It is being released as an OTA upgrade.
and also can be activated manually by going to settings - About Phone - Software Update. The update is recommended to be downloaded via Wi-Fi, as it is about 598MB in size.
According to the change log, the update is said to bring Android 4.1.1 and HTC Sense 4 update, enhanced UI with better performance in camera, improvements in power management and new landing page and Event/Map view in Gallery. Apart from these, the update is said to bring bug fixes along with Jelly Bean goodness such as Enhanced Project Butter, Google Now, Expandable Notifications and others.
Since the update (Version: 3.19.720.100 ) is being rolled-out Over The Air, it will be released in batches and therefore the updates might not be available for all handsets immediately. However, it must arrive within the next few days.
In case you are you are looking to buy a HTC One S, here is a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone
HTC One S comes with a 4.3 inch capacitive touchscreen that supports qHD, 960 x 540 pixel resolution display, inbuilt memory of 16 GB, 8 MP Primary Camera, 0.3 MP Secondary Camera, 1.7 GHz Dual Core Processor, 1 GB RAM and 1650 mAh Li-Poh battery. Connectivity features include GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB port and HDMI port.