- 2 min ago Redmi K20 Pro Is World’s Fastest Phone – Official Teaser Ahead Of India Launch
- 9 min ago NASA Astronaut Chronicles Southern Lights From ISS
- 28 min ago Android Q Developer Preview 2 Update Now Available For OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T
- 57 min ago Alleged Realme 4 Retail Package Surface Online: Looks Fishy Though
- News US' F-35 bait to convince India against buying S-400: Will it work?
- Movies Maharshi AP/ TS Box Office Collections Day 39: Another Good Sunday For Mahesh Babu's Movie
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HTC One V and One X to launch in MWC 2012
HTC One V and HTC One X are the latest offering from HTC and they are expected to come out during the Mobile World Congress which will be held this month itself in Barcelona. Some of the specs and features of both of these devices are already out and are posted in various tech sites.
Features and specifications of HTC One V and HTC One X
HTC One V
HTC One X
Dual core Qualcomm processor
More advanced Quad core Tegra 3 processor
Super AMOLED display
Super AMOLED display
480 x 320 pixels
720 x 1280 pixels
1.3 mega pixel
All the connectivity options are supported
Here again, all the connectivity options are supported, Bluetooth version 4 is supported
Much bigger storage space 32GB of storage
up to 32GB
up to 32GB
Google Android 4.0 ICS
Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
HTC One X will be the company’s flag ship model and it has all the features a tech enthusiast would drool over. The most amazing fact about this phone is that it will run in a Quad Core Tegra 3 processor from NVIDIA. The clock speed of the processor is set at 1.5 GHz. This is obviously a very powerful device and the processor combined with this much high clock speed makes this very much efficient too.
On the other hand HTC One V will feature a dual core Qualcomm processor. It is clocked at 1GHz. This too is a very powerful and efficient processor. Both the phones are equipped with 1 GB of RAM. This gives it enough system memory to ensure smooth and efficient running of applications and other software’s in the phone.
HTC One X has 32 GB of onboard storage where as HTC One V has 8 GB of internal storage memory. Expandable memory slots are provided which supports micro SD, micro SDHC type memory cards. So a suitable size memory card can be opted according to the user’s needs.
HTC One V and HTC One X price tag is not yet revealed. More specifications of the phones and details will be released closed to the launch date that is towards the end of this month.
HTC One V price in india Around Rs.20,000/- and HTC One X price Around Rs.35,000/- Coming soon in March-April .