TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
HTC India has already started rolling out Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update for One X. The update is now available via over-the-air route. Besides 4.2 Jelly Bean, users will be able to experience HTC's updated UI. The Sense 5.0 is already available on HTC One and HTC Desire 600. The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update will bring changes in the notifications settings, Lock-screen widgets and performance tweaks among others.
Those of you who own HTC One X should update their device as soon as possible. You can manually check the update by going to Settings > About > Software Updates > Check now.
The tech vendor posted a quick procedure( via official HTC India Facebook page) as to how to get Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Sense 5.0 update on your HTC One X. Some of the users are getting an issue, when it comes to updating the firmware. HTC India is saying that "the update for HTC One X should be on its way. It hasn't been rolled out yet ".
"We have set our servers to release updates on your device at set intervals, but rest assured you should get your update pretty soon."
HTC One X - Highlighted specifications
The HTC One X comes with a 4.7-inch Super LCD display having resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM. There's an 8-mega pixel rear facing camera with Auto Focus, LED Flash and a 1.3-mega pixel front facing camera. The makers have added a 1,800 mAh Li Ion battery. Other connectivity features include: 3G, Wi-Fi, DLNA, 1080p FHD recording and USB 2.0 among others. When launched, the HTC One X was priced at Rs. 31,299 (16GB). Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.