TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
HTC One X+ Rumor Update: Latest Image Leak Suggest Android Jelly Bean, 1.7GHz Quad Core Processor and More
HTC One X+ – the successor of Android smartphone king, One X has been in rumor for quite a long time, however according to the recent newsbreak from GSMArena, the One X+ came in an official brochure from UK’s Wireless carrier O2 with brief specifications and pricing.
As per the report, the upcoming mobile is listed as “Coming soon” in the O2 brochure. As per the specs listed on the O2 brochure, HTC One X+ will come with 64GB of internal storage, 1.7GHz quad-core processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 8MP rear camera, and Beats Audio integration.
The smartphone will be priced at GBP 479.99 (Rs. 41,096) with pay as go you go plans, but given the huge VAT in UK and other European countries, we expect it to be priced lower when it debuts in India.
While other specs of the smartphone are still unclear, numerous reports suggest that the One X+ might come with 2GB of RAM, 2MP front camera, and the same 4.7-inch Super IPS LCD 2 display.
Reports from past citing anonymous XDA developer @Football4PDA who tweeted impressive specs for the possible HTC One X successor, a day before HTC 8X and 8S launched also suggested that the phone will be about 134 x 70 x 9.3 mm in size, weight in at 129 grams and pack the new Tegra 3+ AP37 1.6GHz quad-core / 1.7GHz single-core processor with 1GB of RAM and a 32GB ROM.
The tipster also said it will be skinned with HTC Sense 4.5 on top of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, while still sporting the One X 1,800 mAH battery.