- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HTC Primo Android phone to be launched in MWC 2012
During the Consumer electronics show we witnessed the introduction of many smart phones and tablets running on Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system. The next event that the tech world is waiting for is the Mobile world congress which is going to be held at Barcelona during the month of February. The gadget lovers are expecting more devices to come out with this operating system.
There is presently news about a few devices from HTC that is going to be featured in the event. The rumours are that HTC is going to announce their new smart phone HTC Primo during the event. This is an android based device and only some of its specs and features are known as for now.
Features and specifications of HTC Primo:
Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system
3.7 inch Super AMOLED touch screen
HTC Sense 4.0
Dual core processor
Clocked at 1 GHz
512 MB RAM
5 mega pixel rear facing camera
HD video recording
The phone is aimed at budget android phone market. Even if that is the case no compromise has been made in build quality and features. The phone has a bar style design and is sufficiently compact and small. The surface has a dell back colour scheme. The back side features 3D line patterns with the HTC logo in the middle.
It looks very attractive and gives a bold look to the device. The back side also features the phones speakers and the camera. The dual LED flash is placed just beside the camera. The phone is also light in weight so you won’t feel any burden carrying it around.
Technical specifications of the phone are also amazing. The phone runs on the advanced Android 4.0 operating system. Its feature is enhanced with the presence of HTC sense visual interface. It not only gives a very attractive look to the menus and home screen but also increases the ease of use of the device.
The phone has a dual core processor that has a clock speed of 1 GHz. Its working is aided with the presence of 1 GB of RAM. The 5 mega pixel camera with dual LED flash lets user take good quality pictures irrespective of the lighting conditions.