TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
HTC is now working on a new Android smart phone named as HTC Primo. The manufacturing process is almost complete and this phone is expected to see the light of the day in a couple of weeks. This small and compact phone has some very good features and specifications under its hood.
Features and specifications of HTC One V:
- Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system
- 3.7 inch Super AMOLED display with capacitive multi touch
- Dual core Qualcomm processor
- Processor clocked at 1 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- Micro SD and micro SDHC card slot
- 5 mega pixel camera with auto focus
- 720p or 1280 x 720 pixels video recording capability
- GPS with assisted GPS support
- USB connectivity with micro USB connector
The phone is made in a candy bar form factor. Owing to the tapered edges the phone has an overall curvy look. The phone has a display size of 3.7 inches. The screen is Super AMOLED capacitive multi touch type and can reproduce 16 million vibrant colours. This screen has enough resolution and very good viewing angles. The Super AMOLED display is sufficiently bright that you won’t have any trouble using the phone in day light or under an artificial light source. The screen is protected by a scratch resistant glass.
A proximity sensor is provided which automatically switches off the screen when attending calls and also a light sensor is there which automatically adjusts the screen brightness according to the ambient lighting conditions. The camera in the phone has a resolution of 5 mega pixels. It is enriched with features such as auto focus, night mode, digital zoom, geo tagging etc. The camera can record videos too with 720p HD clarity.
The phone runs on a dual core processor by Qualcomm. It has a clock speed of 1000MHz. The device has a system memory of 512MB. A memory expansion slot is provided and it is compatible with micro SD and micro SDHC type memory cards. In the connectivity part phone is provided with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB. The USB port is of micro USB type. Integrated GPS with assisted GPS functionality offers the user turn by turn navigation with voice navigation features. This ensures that the user won’t get lost in not so familiar territory.
HTC One V price tag is not yet known. We can expect a price quote close to its releasing date.