TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
More new mobile stuff. More things to write about. Yay!
Most smartphone makers around are aiming to end the year with a bang with more new devices. From Samsung to Motorola, all have laid out plans on how to see the year through. And the latest name to join in this end-year finale is HTC.
Apparently, the Taiwanese tech heavyweight has just started sending out an invitation for an event in New York City. The event, whose invitation looks quite retro (nice!) has been set for October 8, which is little less than a month.
This new invitation has been lighted up with "DOUBLE EXPOSURE" in bold-faced text. However, sadly enough, there's not much information on it at this point, although you will see a phone in the invite.
However, from whatever little we can guess from the invite, the term "DOUBLE EXPOSURE" is usually related to cameras, or something to do with photography. And going by the image, we have a faint idea that it just might have something to do with a brand new selfie phone. But we aren't sure.
Whatever it is, as always, expect GizBot to keep you posted. And we have a feeling that more details are soon coming for the new event. Fingers crossed!