TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
HTC smartphones users can have the front seats in the upcoming UEFA Champions League and Europa League according to an official announcement. An agreement has been signed effective for three years from now and will last till the end of 2014/2015 season. HTC is all set to provide a wonderful experience of the widely loved sport in the world.
According to the UEFA announcement HTC will become the official smart phone and Tablet computer of UEFA s football tournaments. The deal which runs for three years also includes its connection with the UEFA women's Champion League finals UEFA super cup, and the finals of UEFA Fustal cup. The UEFA-HTC partnership aims at promoting European Club Football at the global level.
HTC has promised to offer an exciting football experience to all the football fans around the world. HTC will provide smart access to match contents such as the footage, score and League news from UEFA.com. This can be enjoyed from your smart phones at the comfort of your own home or office.
The official partners of the League include UniCredit, Heineken, Ford, MasterCard, Gazprom and Playstation.
The official supplier partners are HTC and Adidas. The partners for the UEFA Europa League are HTC and Hankook. Western Union is signed as the presenting partner and Adidas the official Supplier partner. Now football crazy fans can enjoy all the vicarious thrills of a soccer game through their smartphones.