TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
HTC smartphones users can have the front seats in the upcoming UEFA Champions League and Europa League according to an official announcement. An agreement has been signed effective for three years from now and will last till the end of 2014/2015 season. HTC is all set to provide a wonderful experience of the widely loved sport in the world.
According to the UEFA announcement HTC will become the official smart phone and Tablet computer of UEFA s football tournaments. The deal which runs for three years also includes its connection with the UEFA women's Champion League finals UEFA super cup, and the finals of UEFA Fustal cup. The UEFA-HTC partnership aims at promoting European Club Football at the global level.
HTC has promised to offer an exciting football experience to all the football fans around the world. HTC will provide smart access to match contents such as the footage, score and League news from UEFA.com. This can be enjoyed from your smart phones at the comfort of your own home or office.
The official partners of the League include UniCredit, Heineken, Ford, MasterCard, Gazprom and Playstation.
The official supplier partners are HTC and Adidas. The partners for the UEFA Europa League are HTC and Hankook. Western Union is signed as the presenting partner and Adidas the official Supplier partner. Now football crazy fans can enjoy all the vicarious thrills of a soccer game through their smartphones.