- 9 min ago TCL TV Days on Amazon: Get exciting deals on a range of smart TVs
- 24 min ago Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- 39 min ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 54 min ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- Sports When Zimbabwe played three pair of brothers against New Zealand
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
HTC Zara To Be Announced Alongside HTC One Max; Suspense Continues
Struggling Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC is said to be working on two brand new handsets to bolster sales. This year the company has already launched three big ticket devices: the HTC One, the HTC Butterfly S and the HTC One Mini. The latter two Android powered phones have been announced this month only, while the HTC One has been a success so far.
IFA Berlin is slated to happen in September and HTC certainly has planned to stun consumers with its new range of smartphones. GizBot had informed you about HTC One Max before and now according to China Times there's another handset called Zara which is expected to be unleashed in September. Reportedly, the phone will be made of plastic. However, it is difficult to say whether the handset will be powered by Android or Windows.
For the first time, we heard about HTC Zara. GizBot believes that HTC Zara could be a mid ranged Windows Phone 8 powered device. After HTC 8X and 8S smartphones powered by WP8, we haven't seen any new update in the Windows portfolio. There was a Windows Phone 8 running handset announced called HTC 8XT, but the device was exclusive to US based carrier - Sprint. Well, HTC could announce an international version if 8XT in September. In the past few months, HTC has been aggressively promoting its devices in India. The company also signed Jacqueline Fernandez as a brand ambassador. It would be great, if HTC Zara is targeted at Indian consumers.
In the coming days, HTC may target Samsung by announcing One Max, a 6-inch Full HD phablet device. The phone will have a 6-inch/5.9-inch Super LCD3 display having 1920 x 1080 pixels, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, UltraPixel camera, NFC, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi and 3,000mAh non-removable battery fitted inside.
Rumors also say that HTC is working on Windows variant of HTC One. It should arrive sometime later this year. It is also believed that the device packs a screen size between 4 and 5-inches. It will sport metallic aluminum body and same Beats Audio. Microsoft is expected to announce GR3 update in December. With new update, it would be possible to manufacture handsets with Full HD display and quad core processor inside. Stay tuned to GizBot.