TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
HTC has introduced an innovative Zoe camera technology and announced the inclusion of the same in its new HTC One flagship device. However, HTC confirmed that this new camera technology is not planned to be included in the Windows phone. Reportedly, HTC revealed there are no plans from their side to migrate their innovative features to Microsoft's mobile platform.
The Ultrapixel sensor with the Zoe camera technology used in HTC One comes with large pixels in comparison to other mobile devices in the market. The ultimate aim of this new camera technology is to produce images of better quality than ever before. The edit movie option from the photos saved in the mobile device makes this feature really impressive.
HTC's top resource on camera technology, Symon Whitehorn, conveyed that they have the same level of commitment to Windows platform, as well. It is quite likely that they will come up with interesting ideas to impress their Windows consumers too. However, he added that there are no immediate plans to introduce the technology to the Windows platform.
According to him, the camera kernel with the Windows phone restricts the new technology to be implemented on full fledge. He appreciated Nokia's idea to come with Pure View with the term "commendable effort".
He added to the statement that Nokia has made compromise on the physical dimensions while incorporating the advance technology. He conveyed that they will surely entertain their Windows consumers soon with the camera feature once they find a solution to make the most out of the technology.