TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
HTC is out with an innovative Desire series Android ICS smartphone in Taiwan which is an entry-level model. Desire U handset models are all set to be sold out with Chunghwa Telecom at a comfortable price tag of $275 (Rs.15200 approx). Reportedly, the handset will be sold out at different prices by other vendors as well.
Meanwhile, there is no news concerning the global release of the device at the moment, though it can be expected to hit Asian countries like India soon while North America and Europe availability will take some time.
Desire U has a 4-inch 480×800 (WVGA) display, running with Android OS + Sense UI on a 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, and it comes with a 1650mAh battery, which is expected to offer a better battery life for a device like this, carrying the lower-end specs. There's a 5 megapixel camera on back side with LED flash, along with WVGA video recording capability, 4GB internal memory storage with memory expansion support via SD card slot, 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB port.
The connectivity features include HSPA-enabled 3G3G, Bluetooth 4.0+aptX, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, aGPS. It measures 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.32mm, and weighs 119 grams of size. The phone is available in black and white colors.
Those customers who are looking forward to buy a smartphone for the first time and students are the main target group of Chughwa Telecom for HTC Desire U.