TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
HTC has reported the launch of its new product version M7. The company has taken this derivative after the success of its much acclaimed product of the year HTC One X+. Sources reveal that HTC M7 would be the first smartphone to be supporting 1080p display resolution on a 4.7-inch screen with 468 ppi pixel density. This is considered 40 percent higher when compared to the resolutions in other existing smartphones in the market.
A 2MP front camera with 1080p video recording potentiality is an added advantage for the users. The other main features of the product include RAM of 2GB, internal storage capacity of 32GB, a 13 megapixel camera and an LTE chip.
In addition, the device features an amplifier with stereo speakers designed by Beats. HTC M7 would support 802.11ac, the next generation WI-FI standard. HTC M7 is powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor. The product is expected to be launched at the Mobile World Congress to be conducted next year.
HTC already has its 5-inch Butterfly model competing with the leading smartphone models in the market. With regards to the launch, Peter Chou the CEO at HTC stated that the company is confident about the product's future. The Butterfly features an 8MP camera of 26 mm lens having aperture value of f/2.0.
The other notable features of the device include auto focus, BSI sensor, and LED flash that enable users to capture pictures effectively. Overall, the Butterfly is a value added device as it is a new update of the Jelly bean.