TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
HTC has reported the launch of its new product version M7. The company has taken this derivative after the success of its much acclaimed product of the year HTC One X+. Sources reveal that HTC M7 would be the first smartphone to be supporting 1080p display resolution on a 4.7-inch screen with 468 ppi pixel density. This is considered 40 percent higher when compared to the resolutions in other existing smartphones in the market.
A 2MP front camera with 1080p video recording potentiality is an added advantage for the users. The other main features of the product include RAM of 2GB, internal storage capacity of 32GB, a 13 megapixel camera and an LTE chip.
In addition, the device features an amplifier with stereo speakers designed by Beats. HTC M7 would support 802.11ac, the next generation WI-FI standard. HTC M7 is powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor. The product is expected to be launched at the Mobile World Congress to be conducted next year.
HTC already has its 5-inch Butterfly model competing with the leading smartphone models in the market. With regards to the launch, Peter Chou the CEO at HTC stated that the company is confident about the product's future. The Butterfly features an 8MP camera of 26 mm lens having aperture value of f/2.0.
The other notable features of the device include auto focus, BSI sensor, and LED flash that enable users to capture pictures effectively. Overall, the Butterfly is a value added device as it is a new update of the Jelly bean.