TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Huawei Ascend D Quad to hit the market soon as the smart phone was unveiled at the Mobile World congress. The device runs on the Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system or Android 4.0. The smart phone is equipped withK3V2 quad-core processor with clock speeds ranging from 1.2GHz to 1.5GHz powered by 1 GB RAM.
Ascend D quad Xl is also releasing with this smart phone. The processor is claimed to be the fastest processor in the world by the Chinese. The key specifications and features of Huawei Ascend D Quad are as given below.
Key specifications and features of Huawei Ascend D Quad
- Operating System of Android 4.0
- Powered by K3V2 quad-core 1.2-GHz
- 4.5-inch display of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Powered by RAMof1GB
- Internal storage of 8 GB
- Dimensions: 8.9mm by 64mm by 129mm
- Rear Camera of 8 Mega pixels
- Secondary Camera of 1.3 MP (Front)
- Dolby Mobile 3.0 Plus enabled audio
- Batteryof 1800mAh
The Mobile World Congress is always accompanied by a line-up of attractive gadgets and surprising announcements. The Chairman of Huawei devices, Mr Richard Yu announced about the release of the high power devices of Huawei powered by Quad core processors.
Huawei is one of the budding stars of Android’s and are rising through like an albatross through the dense clouds of competitors. They are the first of all to announce quad core device in the Mobile World Congress. They also stand apart in the crowd by using their own silicon in the device.
According to them, this will be a significant step in the world of smart phones. The competitive pricing by Huawei is a nightmare for the mega minds in android business because providing android devices which are fiercely swift at comfortable prices will acquire a lion share in android market. The device comes along with an 1800 mAh battery which will live up to the specifications of the monster.
The device sports a 4.7” display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels which brings the screen in front of your eyes as though you are viewing them through your real eyes. Gaming also will be seemingly fast with the quad core powering the device. The improved version of the Huawei Ascend Quad D is christened as Huawei Ascend Quad D XL is powered with a battery of 2500 mAh which is far more powerful than its parent in terms of battery capacity.
The price details are not yet released and Huawei’s smart phone is speculated to be available in China, Australia, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.