- 29 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Huawei Ascend D3 Images Leak Showing Metal Rear Panels Ahead of IFA 2014 Launch
Huawei has already sent out invites to the tech media world for the September 4 event at IFA tech show to be held in Berlin. The Chinese tech company teased in the invite saying "Make It Possible." while the press invite loudly read, "Empowering a Future of exciting possibilities." Which obviously describes the next flagship coming from the company's end.
Amidst the same, the long time rumored Huawei Ascend D3 smartphone has leaked yet again, and since the China-based smartpthone maker has already announced its hour and a half long press conference at the IFA Expo in Berlin on September 4th, it leaves us enough room to believe that it is the day when the aforementioned device will be unveiled.
Going by the latest leaked images, the mystery phone has got a secondary cut-out at the rear panel, which can be clearly seen. Also, the opening for the camera module is already there, however, the presence of second cut out is still to be revealed. Industry experts assume that it could be a fingerprint sensor, as the area below the camera module is considered as one of the best places to accommodate it. If one can notice, the back panels in the images are made out of metal.
Recently, Huawei announced Honor 6, but the Ascend D3 which has appeared online just a day ago is expected to come with a mildly better hardware. And unlike the 6-inch mid-ranger device Mate 2 which was released earlier this year, the upcoming smartphone will land as a premium device.
Huawei Ascend D3: Rumored Specifications
If rumors and leaks are to be believed than Ascend D3 should be launched with a 6-inch display with Full HD resolution (1,080 x 1,920 pixels), and very thin bezels. It should run Android KitKat, while also offering LTE connectivity, a 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, 2 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of internal memory. One of the notable specs that is reportedly said to feature in the phone is the home-brewed octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 920 processor, which we have seen in the Honor 6.
Further reports have claimed that Huawei Ascend D3 will surely hit the webosphere couple of times more before it gets launched at the IFA 2014.
Stay tuned to GizBot fore more updates!