TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Huawei has been performing quite well when it comes to smartphone business. The company which had launched Ascend Mate earlier this year has been secretly building a sequel handset called the Ascend Mate 2 it seems. The handset has already been spotted online on the Chinese website called Weibo.
According to the purported images, the Black phone is the Ascend Mate and the White one could probably be the Ascend Mate 2. Moreover, if one carefully looks at the image the Ascend Mate 2 looks like it bit slimmer and also features a smaller bezel. According to FoneArena, the handset could come with a brushed metal frame with a plastic build.
So far the specs of the device is not confirmed but culminating all the earlier rumors, the Ascend Mate 2 would possible come with a 6.1-inch 720p or 1080p display. It would be powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core HiSilicon Kirin 910 processor with Mali 450 GPU coupled with 2GB of RAM.
While there would be Android 4.2 out ODF the box with Huawei's own Emotion UI 2.0 layered on top. There are also rumors that the it would come packed with a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front facing shooter. It would house 16GB native storage capacity but a microSD card slot is also expected to be seen.
There are no no details on the pricing and the availability of the device as of now and the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has also not spoked formally about it. GizBot will keep you updated about the smartphone Stay Tuned!