TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Just a couple of days back, Chinese smartphone maker Huawei started sending out the press invites for an event on September 4th, at the IFA 2014, where it is rumored to unveil its most leaked and expected device-- the Ascend Mate 7.
Now the latest leak that reveals all the specs pertaining to the handset has come up online ahead of the official announcement of the handset.
The smartphone, to be precise, was leaked on TENAA's database, which is a Chinese equivalent of the FCC. Interestingly, two variants of the Ascend Mate 7 were spotted under the model number MT7-CL00 and the Huawei MT7-TL00.
The former supports only GSM/TD-LTE/CDMA network support while the latter has GSM/TD-LTE/TD-SCDMA. But both these devices come with a same specs and hardware.
According to the website, the Ascend Mate 7 will sport a 6-inch TFT Full HD display. It will be powered by Huawei's home brewed Kirin 920 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8Ghz coupled with 2GB of RAM. It will run on Android KitKat 4.4. The smartphone would also have a 16GB of built-in storage which would be further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
The smartphone also will allegedly have a great imaging aspect as the leak shows that it will have a 13MP rear and a 5MP front facing camera. Also as expected the phone has a finger print scanner below the camera. The device measures 157 x 81 x 7.9mm and weighs 185 g and hence is shorter, narrower and thinner than its predecessor.
The MT7-CL00 is said to come in Black and White color options but the MT7-TL00 adds a Gold variant. There is no word on pricing and availability of the phone.