TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Huawei has recently put its Ascend P1 on preorders on online retailer Flipkart, so it is pretty sure it will come soon in India now.
Moreover, the Chinese manufacturer has started pouring its handsets into the Indian Smartphone arena and the company has had an intense media coverage when Huawei Ascend P6 was measured the worlds slimmest phone but sadly the glory lasted just for a week. Since then the Chinese mobile manufacturer is hell bent on getting into the hardcore competition and come to lime light again.
Announced back in January 2012 at the CES, Ascend P1 comes with a 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display and offers the resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. There is also a scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass protection on the handset.
To talk about camera, there is an 8 megapixel auto focus rear camera with dual LED flash which is capable of full HD video recording. The smartphone also features a 1.3MP front-facing shooter.
There is also a Dolby Surround Sound technology that provides a quality music and movies experience to the users.There is a 4GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded to up to 64GB via microSD card.
On the connectivity front, the device features 3G support, Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS.
Eventually, there is a 1,670mAh battery powering the entire system of Huawei Ascend P1.
However, the Chinese handset will have to play the hard game with Indian mobile manufacturer as they have a a similar range of handset with better specs and features. Micromax and Karbonn along with Lava, Xolo, Intex have already been rolling their handset in the market with reasonable pricing.