TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It is known by now that Chinese major is fully prepared to unveil Huawei Ascend P6 on June 18. Being measured at 6.18mm in terms of thickness, it is clearly seen as world's slimmest smartphone. For the past few days, GizBot saw this forthcoming device surged in our Hot Shot list.
Adding to the existing set of rumors, @evleaks has released internal specifications of soon to be announced device. The Huawei Ascend P6 comes with a standard 4.7-inch 720p HD display, 1.5-GHz quad-core processor, an 8-mega pixel BSI rear facing camera with a 4cm macro, 5-mega pixel front facing camera with face detection built-in feature, and Emotional UI.
The alleged snapshot leaked (as seen in the image), is of Emotional UI layered on the top of Android Jelly Bean. It is known whether the phone will arrive with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean or not. The report does not mention about the battery fitted inside the handset. Huawei has launched couple of smartphones with extra large Li Ion battery, so it is obvious to expect better results from Ascend P6. GizBot assumes more leaks in regards to this device in the coming days.
"You know, after using the P6 more and more, I've begun to notice how nice the side keys were designed and good it felt to press them."Their positioning along the edge felt just right and natural. They aren't protruding out too much so you don't have to worry about the wrong button being pushed when it's in your pocket, nor are they too flat that they're uncomfortable to feel." , as per Richard Yu, Huawei.
Recently, the device was spotted at on GLbenchmark website. It is proven by now that the specifications leaked by @evleaks are more or similar to what was seen on the benchmark site.