TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Chinese telecom giant Huawei who recently launched Ascend Mate in the Indian market could announce another high-end handset in the coming days. We are talking about Ascend P6, the world's slimmest smartphone.
The Ascend P6 got favorable reviews from media fraternity worldwide for its looks and build quality. The officials at Huawei India are yet to confirm whether they have any plans to announce Ascend P6 in the market.
In the meantime, GizBot spotted the Ascend P6 on India's leading shopping site - Saholic. The listing says "The item is in process". It is being tagged as "Coming Soon". However, the release date is nowhere to be seen. We expect the device to land shortly in Indian market.
Huawei is aiming to sell as many as 10 million units of Ascend P6 globally. The company has allocated large amount of money on promotions and marketing. The device will first land in China followed by Europe and Asia. So there are chances to see the Ascend P6 landing in India in July- August frame.
The Huawei Ascend P6 is a high-end smartphone and its success matters to the company. The Ascend P6 is competing with likes of Apple iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One. Now another competitor has emerged in the form of Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
In terms of build quality, the Ascend P6 is as good as HTC One. The phone measures 6.18mm in terms of thickness. The 4.7-inch display is not Full HD, but it can jolly run a 720p HD video with ease.
There is an 8-mega pixel rear facing camera on the back along with LED Flash and another camera, a 5-mega pixel one on the front. The device is powered By Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Emotion UI on the top.
Huawei has gone for 1.5 GHZ quad-core processor. Add 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory (expandable) for sturdy performance. Other connectivity options are standard. There will be two variants of the phone: Single SIM and the Dual SIM one. Stay tuned to GizBot.