TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Huawei is all set to unveil it's new smartphone the Huawei P6 on June 18th. The company is already seen teasing about the phone on it's Facebook page. One of the posts said "#Ascend P6 Story# Continuing the legacy of the Ascend P series's ultra-thin tech design is not easy. Even more amazing is that the P6 has an additional "human touch" to its design. Like flipping a book, the P6's signature curvature allows for a warmer user interface"
Even the Chairman of Huawei Device, Richard Yu is getting into the action. In a wall post he said "We're extremely proud of our P6 team. They put in their best to make this phone into the jewel it is today, and I'm happy to see everyone's hard work finally pay off. A BIG thank you to our team again! Oh, and don't worry... the P6 is coming soon. It can't wait to meet you".
This is all the confirmation you need to say this phone exists. However the company does not disclose any info on the specifications of the devise. There are rumours that the device will come with 4.7-inch HD display, e a quad-core 1.5GHz processor, 8GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM, a 5MP camera and will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. @evleaks, a well known leaker of devices tweeted leaked images of the device and it look really thin. In fact the company has been boasting that the Ascend P6 will be the thinnest smartphone out there.
Reportedly, Richard Yu has confirmed that the device will infact be revealed at the press event that is scheduled to happen on June 18th, in London. There should be more information on the features of the phone then.