TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Huawei, one of the major mobile manufacturers who is drawing a lot of attention in the mobile phone world these days, is all set to unveil its best device tomorrow at an event in London. The event will start at 9am Eastern tomorrow.
Ascend Mate has already made a ground for this soon to be announced device called Ascend P6. With exclusive design and peculiar attention to detail in the build quality Huawei Ascend P6 is likely to become the "apple of the eye" to phone geeks around the world. This device is rumored to come as the thinnest phone measuring about 6.2mm thin but, it is yet to be lighter than the iPhone 5.
Not only that but the rumored 6.2mm thin Ascend P6 will partly come with metal chassis. Huawei also addressed its fan by uploading a post which says that a matching case would come along with the phone as an official accessory. Weightwise, the Huawei phone is 2 grams lighter than its predecessor Ascend P2, 10 grams lighter than the Galaxy S4, 17.5 grams lighter than the BlackBerry Z10 and 23 grams lighter than the HTC One.
Talking about the specs, the Huawei P6 is a 4.7 inch Android phone that runs on Android 4.2.2 operating system. The display screen sports an HD resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, making a 321 pixel per inches pixel density. The phone is powered by Huawei K3V2 quad-core processor clocked to 1.5 GHz and backed by 2GB RAM. The phone sports an 8 megapixel auto focus primary shooter and a 5 megapixel secondary camera. The phone has an 8 GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32 GB via a microSD card. It has Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and sensors temperature, and it is powered by a 2000 Lithium Polymer battery.
The pricing on the Ascend P6 is not disclosed as of now but tomorrow it shall be revealed.