TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Huawei, one of the major mobile manufacturers who is drawing a lot of attention in the mobile phone world these days, is all set to unveil its best device tomorrow at an event in London. The event will start at 9am Eastern tomorrow.
Ascend Mate has already made a ground for this soon to be announced device called Ascend P6. With exclusive design and peculiar attention to detail in the build quality Huawei Ascend P6 is likely to become the "apple of the eye" to phone geeks around the world. This device is rumored to come as the thinnest phone measuring about 6.2mm thin but, it is yet to be lighter than the iPhone 5.
Not only that but the rumored 6.2mm thin Ascend P6 will partly come with metal chassis. Huawei also addressed its fan by uploading a post which says that a matching case would come along with the phone as an official accessory. Weightwise, the Huawei phone is 2 grams lighter than its predecessor Ascend P2, 10 grams lighter than the Galaxy S4, 17.5 grams lighter than the BlackBerry Z10 and 23 grams lighter than the HTC One.
Talking about the specs, the Huawei P6 is a 4.7 inch Android phone that runs on Android 4.2.2 operating system. The display screen sports an HD resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, making a 321 pixel per inches pixel density. The phone is powered by Huawei K3V2 quad-core processor clocked to 1.5 GHz and backed by 2GB RAM. The phone sports an 8 megapixel auto focus primary shooter and a 5 megapixel secondary camera. The phone has an 8 GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32 GB via a microSD card. It has Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and sensors temperature, and it is powered by a 2000 Lithium Polymer battery.
The pricing on the Ascend P6 is not disclosed as of now but tomorrow it shall be revealed.