TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Huawei Ascend P6 rocked the tech world by being the first slimmest phone for at least a week before Umeox X5 took the title recently. Huawei seemed silent then, like as if nothing had happened, and although it was a sad thing for them, they knew that they had better things to look forward to. Better things, like getting a Google touch to the Ascend P6. Yes!! Google edition of Ascend P6. The Chinese manufacturer seems pretty serious about it and evidently, CEO, Richard Yu reportedly said that they were competing against Samsung and Apple.
Perhaps, it is more than sure, that the Google Edition phone from Huawei will be the ultrathin Ascend P6, with its 6.18mm thin chassis and premium build. Kevin Ho, president of the handset product division at Huawei also reportedly said that the company was collaborating with Google to create a Google Edition of the company's new P6 smartphone that would run stock Android.
But, again on the contrary, chairman Richard Yu reportedly said that Huawei wasn't interested in the collaboration and claimed Huawei's Emotion UI better, with "hundreds of improvements" over the Google Android experience. He concluded that its user interface would be better in touch with a user's "emotions".
The Ascend P6 measures just 6.18mm thick and sports a 4.7-inch display with 720p touchscreen. The device is powered by a quad-core processor, and it runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. The Ascend P6 however lacks the trending 4G LTE connectivity.
Thus, the coming of the Google Edition Huawei Ascend P6 is quite a blurry picture as of now. If somehow, Google Edition of the Ascend P6 does come out, the price may be expected to be in the similar range to that of Galaxy S4 or HTC One Google Editions.