TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Back in October, Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Huawei launched its slimmest handset in India. Now the rumors are that the company is planning to release the Android 4.4 KitKat update to the device in January 2014.
Initially when the device was announced and released back in June this year, it came packed with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The handset received an accolade as well for being one of the slimmest device in the world measuring just 6.18mm. However, the only problem in the handset was the over-heating.
It was speculated that the problem was due to its slim factor and older generation quad-core processor. But the company has not spoken about the complaints so far.
Perhaps the owners with the complaints about the handset, could be satisfied with the latest version of Android update. Moreover, along with the Android KitKat Update, the company is also said to bring about the new version of their proprietary Emotion UI to the device.
Talking about the features of the Android KitKat, it brings Project Svelte UI optimizations, bigger UI icons, removes the widgets from the app drawer, new Hangouts SMS/MMS/Gtalks unified hub, new Email app, new Phone app with nearby search and more. It even lowers the hardware requirements for the Android OS.
Thus we could be looking at the Ascend P6 with all these new features. Sadly, there is no information about whether the update will roll out globally at a time or it will be released phase-wise.