TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
China based smartphone manufacturer, Huawei has come up with a surprising statement regarding their new smartphone. The company's president Xu Xin Quan reportedly said that they were preparing to come up with a new version of the smartphone called Ascend P6S featuring a new octa-core chipset.
Moreover, this handset is said to be an upgraded variant of the Ascend P6 phablet which was launched earlier this year. Initially, when the handset was launched back in June, most of the complains regarding the handset came pertaining to the overheating of the handset. The company had not reacted till now. While most reports said that the reason behind the overheating of the phone was the slimness of the handset and the chipset.
Now, the company's new handset- Ascend P6S will come with a custom designed SoC which will replace the current K3V2 featuring in Huawei's products.
The new octa-core processor that the company wishes to install in the Ascend P6S is not the one like the Samsung's Exynos chipset, which only uses 4 cores at a time. Huawei prefers to use the true octa-core processor instead, which will use all cores simultaneously. Probably, this might also solve the overheating problem in the handset as well.
Sadly, the information relating to the new Huawei device is very scarce and the only thing that we know about the handset at the moment is the presence of the octa-core chipset. Other specs remains a mystery but chances are that the company might use the similar specs that we have seen in the iconic Ascend P6 handset.
Just a couple of days ago, China based smartphone manufacturer Huawei wass in the rumor that it has plans to release the Android Kitkat update to its slimmest handset Ascend P6 sometime soon in January 2014.