TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Huawei Ascend P7 New Press Images Spotted Online
Huawei will unveil the successor to the Ascend P6 in Paris and it's hardly a secret now. Only a few days before the grand launch, the Huawei Ascend P7 has been leaked out.
The Chinese tech vendor is doing every bit to build a strong hype surrounding its most premium handset, the Ascend P7. After the success of the original Ascend P6, Huawei seemed to have gained some confidence in producing later products, which wasn't the case before.
Meanwhile, new batch of pictures reveal the Ascend P7 in the best form. In fact, just before the launch a number of images have been leaked by Twitter sensation @evleaks. Not different from its predecessor, the Ascend P7 is expected to be slimmest in its class. Apparently, the design pretty much matches with what we've seen in the previous leaked images.
Huawei Ascend P7: What about Specs?
The Huawei Ascend P7 will be a high-end handset aimed at buyers craving for premium experience. Talking about its specs, the phone will have a 5-inch Full HD display.
Furthermore, the device is said to pack a 1.8GHz quad-core HiSilicon KIRIN 910T processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a microSD card slot, a 13 MP rear-facing camera, and an 8MP front-facing shooter. It will run Android 4.4 Kitkat with Huawei's own Emotion 2.0 UI on top of it.
The Ascend P7 is tipped to support LTE connectivity.
Interestingly, Huawei preferred to launch the mini version of the Ascend P7, before the full sized handset.
The mini variant of the Ascend P7 features a 4.5-inch qHD TFT display with a resolution of 940x 540 pixels.
It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.2GHz and Adreno 305 graphics, coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded via a microSD card slot.
It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Huawei's Emotion UI slapped on it. There's an 8-megapixel rear-facing with Auto-focus and LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
Other connectivity options in the phone include LTE, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS.