TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Evleaks, the globally renowned leakster, who floats images of upcoming devices, before their makers get a chance to officially launch them, yet has leaked a picture of a Huawei smartphone that looks pretty much like Nokia Lumia 620 series.
The leaked image is tipped to be Huawei Ascend W2, the successor of Ascend W1 which is speculated to hit the shelves this month itself. The leaked picture of the device speaks very less of itself however, reports suggest that Huawei Ascend W2 would come with 4.3-inch 720p HD screen.
Going by the latest report updates, the soon-to-be unveiled handset would feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Chipset and 1.5GHz processor which would be backed by 1GB RAM.
Further, Huawei Ascend W2 is also expected to run on Microsoft Windows Phone 8 and house an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash on the back that would allow users to capture video in 1080p at 30fps and the f/2.0 aperture for low-light image conditions. At 7.7mm, this would probably be the thinnest Windows phone model available. Also, Huawei Ascend W2 would be powered a hefty 2800mAh battery.
At the same time, rumor has it that Huawei Ascend W2 is supposed to be a high-end phone than the current W1, which itself is not a bad mid-range device offering. Meanwhile, there are no word on when the W2 will be officially unveiled but with is leak it is likely to release this June.