TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After a plethora of rumors, Chinese Phone major Huawei has finally announced the Ascend W2, the company's latest handset running on Windows Phone 8.
Talking about its specifications, the handset houses a 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA super-sensitive touch screen display. For processing, it uses a 1.4 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8230 processor along with 512 MB of RAM. It offers 8GB of internal storage.
There's a 5 MP auto focus rear camera with 720p HD video recording for imaging. And for some cosmetic goodness, the handset uses capacitive touch buttons with backlight colors similar to the color scheme of the phone. On the connectivity front, it offers 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and aGPS. There's a 1700 mAh battery with Huawei's unique power-saving technology.
And moving to dimensions, the phone is somewhat sleek and light. It happens to be 9.9 mm thick and weighs 160g.
Since August, the Huawei Ascend W2 TD version has already been up for grabs in China. Even the company's Ascend W2 UMTS version has been available in the same since October 2013.
Huawei is offering the phone in Black, Blue, Red and Yellow colors. Starting Novemeber, the handset will be available in Russia and the Netherlands. It will then be launched in other markets. The company has not offered any details on pricing yet.
Owing to its plastic unibody design and choice of colors, it seems as thought Huawei was inspired by Nokia's Lumia range of handsets.
For more information and updates on the topic, stay tuned to Gizbot.