TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Apart from the major launches taking place at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014 in Las Vegas at the moment, Chinese smartphone maker, Huawei is being heavily rumored to showcase their latest Windows Phone running device Ascend W3 at the event.
The maker of Ascend P6, which is one of the world's thinnest smartphones, had spoken about the same device back in September 2013.
As the name Ascend W3 is the successor of Ascend W2, there are possibilities that it will also get launched at the budget friendly price.
If the rumors are to be followed, the Huawei Ascend W3 could come with a little bit bigger and better 4.5 inches display offering an HD resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Further, it is expected to come with a thin aluminum body and even the GDR3 update, could possibly be seen in the device which would run on Windows Phone 8 operating system. Moreover, there could also be an 8 MP rear camera and 4G LTE support.
If the rumors turn out to be true and if the Huawei Ascend W3 actually gets launched in the coming few days during the CES 2014, it will come out a a direct rival to Nokia Lumia 520 and Lumia 525. Since the Windows Phone ecosystem is dominated by Nokia, there is much more room to excel in the same stream before Samsung and Sony come up with their WP8 flagships.