TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Huawei Ascend W3: WP8 Running Smartphone Rumored To Launch At CES 2014
Apart from the major launches taking place at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014 in Las Vegas at the moment, Chinese smartphone maker, Huawei is being heavily rumored to showcase their latest Windows Phone running device Ascend W3 at the event.
The maker of Ascend P6, which is one of the world's thinnest smartphones, had spoken about the same device back in September 2013.
As the name Ascend W3 is the successor of Ascend W2, there are possibilities that it will also get launched at the budget friendly price.
If the rumors are to be followed, the Huawei Ascend W3 could come with a little bit bigger and better 4.5 inches display offering an HD resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Further, it is expected to come with a thin aluminum body and even the GDR3 update, could possibly be seen in the device which would run on Windows Phone 8 operating system. Moreover, there could also be an 8 MP rear camera and 4G LTE support.
If the rumors turn out to be true and if the Huawei Ascend W3 actually gets launched in the coming few days during the CES 2014, it will come out a a direct rival to Nokia Lumia 520 and Lumia 525. Since the Windows Phone ecosystem is dominated by Nokia, there is much more room to excel in the same stream before Samsung and Sony come up with their WP8 flagships.