TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Huawei is in the final stage to bring out its new affordable Ascend Y Series Android handset dubbed Huawei Ascend Y100. This new smartphone possesses a 2.8” LCD touchscreen display and operates on the Gingerbread platform. It also support Bluetooth, WiFi, Quad-Band GSM and EDGE network, G-sensor modules, fixed focus camera and much more.
The other specifications of this smartphone are:
Specifications of Huawei Ascend Y100 smartphone
|240 x 320 pixels|
|Google Android 2.3.6|
|Supported, 3GP& MPEG4 formats|
|up to 32GB|
|microSD, microSDHC, TransFlash|
|802.11b, 802.11n, 802.11g|
|Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR|
|USB 2.0 client, 480Mbit/smicro-USB|
|PC like web browser|
|GSM 900/1800 MHz|
|64 -chord melody|
|Lithium-ion removable battery|
Some other specifications of Huawei Ascend Y100 include 1 x Optical Zoom, Built-in-Digital Camera with CMOS sensor, user friendly touch screen, VGA video capture and playback, auto rotation supported screen and GPRS. In addition to these, it also provides active noise cancellation, Bluetooth stereo audio profile (A2DP, AVRCP), Assisted GPS & Quick GPS, High speed HSDPA network (HSDPA 7.2) and Java MIDP emulator.
The price and release date of this smartphone has not yet been revealed. But we can expect Huawei Ascend Y100 to hit the market by the next quarter of this year.