TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Huawei is back with its new Ascend Y Series Android smartphone called Huawei Ascend Y200. This new innovation of Huawei works on an Android Gingerbread platform. The company has unveiled the features of this affordable Android phone. The main features are:
[superchart id=5 posts=17678 ]
The other features include Integrated SNS, dual mics noise reduction, HSDPA 7.2Mbps, G sensors, stereo microphone, 64 -chord melody call alert, Assisted GPS and QuickGPS. In addition to these, it also possesses an ARM Cortex-A5 CPU core, Flash EEPROM, Qualcomm Adreno 200 graphical controller and active noise cancellation circuitry.
Huawei Ascend Y200 also supports GPRS, UMTS, HSUPA, EDGE and HSDPA. Moreover, cellular networks including GSM900, GSM1900, UMTS2100 (B1), GSM1800 and UMTS900 (B8) are also supported.
CMOS sensor type main camera having an optical zoom of 1 x is included in this latest Android smartphone. The camera facilitates the users with auto focus capability. Furthermore, built-in-accelerometer is present. The card slot of Huawei Ascend Y200 supports various high capacity (SD 2.0/HC) memory cards with capacity expandable up to 32GB.
Huawei has not yet revealed when this amazing handset will be out in the market. Also details regarding its pricing have not been unveiled. However, the admirers can expect Ascend Y200 to reach the mobile stores by the next quarter of this year. One can expect this smartphone at an affordable price as this is mainly targeted towards the young generation.