TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Huawei has released its latest smartphone named Huawei Ascend Y200. It is a mid-range smartphone powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. The device has 800 MHz Qualcomm processor capable of providing quicker response and faster output. The device features 256 MB RAM storage capacity with memory slots to expand externally. This smartphone has most of the standard features and specifications.
- 3.5 inches screen display size; 320x480 resolution
- 800 MHz Qualcomm Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread Operating System
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- FM Radio with RDS
- 32 GB expandable MicroSD card slot
- Built-in GPS
- 3.15 mega pixels rear camera
- GPRS and EDGE
- 1400 mAh Battery
Huawei Ascend Y200 has a screen display size of 3.5 inches with a screen display resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. The screen is enabled with multi-touch functionality. The device uses Qualcomm Adreno 200 capable of providing better graphical experience in the handset. This handset has a multi-format audio player and a 3.5 mm audio jack capable of giving better audio output. The phone also has an in-built FM Radio with RDS technology. Stereo sound microphone and mono sound loudspeaker are the other audio features in the handset.
Vibration Alert feature allows phone to be kept in vibrate mode during meeting and presentations. The expansion slots include MicroSD card slot and microSDHC. The memory is expandable to 32GB using MicroSD card slot for including more data and music files in to the device. The handset also extends support for Bluetooth, USB and Wi-Fi functionality that assures quicker data transfer and wireless connectivity. Huawei Ascend Y 200 also has a built-in GPS module to provide smoother satellite navigation.
With Huawei Ascend Y200, users can take images of better quality using 3.15 mega pixels camera that has an image resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. This handset is powered by a 1400 mAh standard removable lithium-ion battery with a better battery life. GPRS and EDGE functionality in the handset promises better browsing experience compared to other competitors in the similar segment.
Additional features in Huawei Ascend Y200 include NFC technology, Active Noise Cancellation and Wi-Fi Direct. The device also has a built-in accelerometer. There is no information however on the release date and price of this mid-range handset.