TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Chinese major handset manufacturer Huawei has been seen taking an underdog position in select International markets.
Despite having a high-end flagship handset, the Ascend P6, nothing much has changed as far as the perception of mobile users residing outside main land China is concerned.
To make sure that the global audience gets to taste affordable Android-powered handsets, the company today introduced a decent looking smartphone called Ascend Y530.
The newly introduced Huawei Ascend Y530 may not look as classic as Moto G or Sony Xperia E1, but its affordable retail price is all that would matter, altogether. The phone will go on sale in Germany by March, and is said to cost €149 or approximately Rs. 12,367. Additionally, the handset comes in two color-designs, and will be made available in four choices: black with grey, black with red, black with yellow, and white with grey.
Talking about its specifications, the device features a 4.5-inch display having a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. Under the hood, you will notice a 1.2GHz dual-core processor Snapdragon 200 processor, backed by 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory with expandable storage. There is a 5-megapixel camera with an LED Flash, and a VGA quality front-facing camera.
The handset measures 9.3mm in terms of thickness and weighs 145 grams. Further, the makers have added a 1,750mAh battery fitted inside. Surprisingly, the Ascend Y530 is powered by Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Emotion UI on the top of it. There is no update on its Indian release date so far.
Earlier last month, Huawei launched four Android-based handsets, the Ascend G610, Ascend G700, Ascend Y320 and Ascend Y511 in Indian market. All four phones are priced between Rs. 7,499 to Rs. 17,999.
According to Strategy Analytics, Huawei came in at third place with 5.7% market share, as per the latest Q4 2013 estimates.
Stay tuned to GizBot!