TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Even as fans are eagerly waiting to witness the launch of the Ascend Mate 7 on Sept.4, it is learnt that Huawei could unveil a new mid-end handset featuring a built-in fingerprint sensor next month.
Yes, you heard it right! In fact, the purported phone is said to come with a fingerprint scanner, similar to the forthcoming Huawei Ascend D7 or the Mate 7. If the rumors turns are to be correct, the upcoming mysterious device would be the first handset from the Chinese company to feature a built-in fingerprint scanner.
This is evident from the leaked picture of the upcoming phone. As we can see from the leaked image, the phone is enclosed in a protective case that doesn't give us a clear picture, though the fingerprint scanner on the back, alongside the camera and an LED Flash, are clearly visible.
Coming back to its supposed specs sheet, the handset bearing the model number Z100-CL00 is expected to pack a 720p HD resolution display, a 1.6GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of on-board storage, and dual-SIM support.
Again, there's hardly any concrete info available about the device. However, the street is abuzz with rumors that this very device might be unveiled as the successor to the Ascend G6. Huawei hasn't issued a press statement yet. Watch out this space for more action!
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!