TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Huawei B199: 5.5 Inch Quad Core Smartphone With Dual SIM Now Official
Even though Huawei aggressively promoted its flagship Ascend P6; still the company failed to sell enough units. Nonetheless, the Chinese tech vendor seems to have shifted its interest in the mid-range devices to make sure profits keep flowing.
Therefore, today the Chinese tech vendor has announced a new dual SIM phone in its native market - the Huawei B199 - successor to the original A199 Android smartphone, which was launched in China in April last year.
Just like its predecessor, the Huawei B199 has dual-SIM connectivity, a killer feature that should not be taken for granted.
Talking about the specifications, the device features a 5.5-inch 720p IPS LCD HD display. Moreover, the handset incorporates a 1.6GHz quad-core processor Snapdragon chipset, backed by 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt-memory, which can be further expanded via a microSD card slot. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean comes out of the box.
For talking memorable pictures of your loved ones, the phone comes with a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and an LED Flash. Also add a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The makers have added a 3,000mAh battery fitted inside. With the Huawei B199, you can also charge other devices too ( a separate cable needed). Interesting isn't it?
The rear-back panel used by Huawei appears to be made of metal- another highlight to own the B199 handset. Multiple-reports suggest that the Huawei B199 smartphone will hit the retail stores (of course, in China) around January 20. The phone is priced at CNY1,999 or approximately Rs. 20, 327.
Huawei hasn't stated that whether the above mentioned device will be made available in India as well. Watch this space for more!
At this year's CES 2014, Huawei announced the second generation Ascend Mate phablet, The Ascend Mate 4G phablet, as the name suggests, features 4G connectivity , and a 6.1-inch HD display.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!