- 43 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Rain in Delhi brings relief from scorching heat
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Huawei C199: Metal-Crafted Smartphone With 5.5-Inch HD Display Spotted in TENAA Listing
Taking on a multitude of mid-end Android handsets, Chinese smartphone maker Huawei may launch a metal bodied phone -- Huawei C199, at an affordable price.
Expected to come with a 5.5-inch HD display and a homebrewed HiSilicon Kirin 920 chipset, the forthcoming handset has been certified from the Chinese wireless authority TENAA. This is a mid-range phone, not a flagship device by any standards.
The Huawei C199 will be a budget phone, with impressive specifications. Although there is no update on when Huawei plans to introduce the device, but it might give tough competition to the Xiaomi Redmi Note in the budget segment.
The mid-range handset is expected to come with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 720p HD. The device will be based on ARM's big.LITTLE design with four Cortex-A15 cores and four Cortex-A7 cores, paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage. The handset is also said to come with Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the box.
In the imaging department, the Huawei C199 will have a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter. The 5.5-inch handset will support 4G LTE, CDMA and GSM networks.
It's not clear when this new phone will go on sale and Huawei has not yet revealed pricing for the handset. Given the mid-end specs and emphasis on affordability, it's possible to witness the launch of the C199 in other countries as well. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!