TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Huawei's latest upcoming handset has leaked online in a form of image and guess what, this is one handset that comes with the latest MediaTek chipset. The handset comes dubbed as G750.
Soon after MediaTek announced its latest MT6592 octa core chip couple of days ago, most of the smartphone manufacturers lined up in queue to get it installed in their upcoming devices. However, Huawei and Intex were the first ones that showed up.
The leaked images reveal a number of aspects of the handset like the presence of the MediaTek MT6592 octa-core chipset. But there is a bit of a confusion because, previously even Glory 4 was said to come with the same processor. There are also rumors that both the handsets are in fact the same one.
Going by the leaked specs, The G750 will be seen touting a 5.5 inch display offering a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. There would also be 2GB of RAM, 32GB of native storage.
In the imaging front, there would be a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP font facing shooter. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean will run the handset.
According to MediaTek, the chip actually consumes less battery power than today's quad-core silicon that is found in high-end handsets.
It should be noted that the latest MediaTek chip is a true octa core solution wherein all cores will function simultaneously unlike Samsung's Exynos Octa core processor which works in sets of 4 at a time.