TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Huawei's latest upcoming handset has leaked online in a form of image and guess what, this is one handset that comes with the latest MediaTek chipset. The handset comes dubbed as G750.
Soon after MediaTek announced its latest MT6592 octa core chip couple of days ago, most of the smartphone manufacturers lined up in queue to get it installed in their upcoming devices. However, Huawei and Intex were the first ones that showed up.
The leaked images reveal a number of aspects of the handset like the presence of the MediaTek MT6592 octa-core chipset. But there is a bit of a confusion because, previously even Glory 4 was said to come with the same processor. There are also rumors that both the handsets are in fact the same one.
Going by the leaked specs, The G750 will be seen touting a 5.5 inch display offering a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. There would also be 2GB of RAM, 32GB of native storage.
In the imaging front, there would be a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP font facing shooter. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean will run the handset.
According to MediaTek, the chip actually consumes less battery power than today's quad-core silicon that is found in high-end handsets.
It should be noted that the latest MediaTek chip is a true octa core solution wherein all cores will function simultaneously unlike Samsung's Exynos Octa core processor which works in sets of 4 at a time.