TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Huawei has been consistently improving in the global smartphone makket share and in the Q3 the Chinese company left LG behind. Recently, the company has also expressed its desire to use the newly announced MediaTek's octa core chipset in its upcoming handsets.
Now the company's very own CEO, Richard Yu has teased the company's ne xt year's flagship smartphone. The device comes dubbed as the Glory 4. However, the executive did not disclose anything else relating to the handset.
On the other hand, some of the specs of the handset has been spotted by UnWiredView. The information comes directly from China via MyDrivers blog site, and mentions that Huawei Glory 4 will be launched next month in China.
According to the site, as expected the Huawei Glory 4 will come with a MediaTek MT6592 octa-core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz.
If rumors are to be considered, aside from the powerful processor, Huawei Glory 4 will also be supported by a 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory.
The device is likely to come powered by the Android v4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and Huawei's very own Emotion UI 2.0.
When it comes to the display, the Glory 4 is reportedly said to sport an HD (720p) capacitive touchscreen display of unknown size and would also boast an enhanced 13-megapixel main photo snapper along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Apart from these, there is no clue about the price of the device. While the company has also not spoken about the device formally as of now. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.