TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
After announcing Ascend Mate and Ascend P6, the Chinese major is expected to announce a mid range Android handset. The Huawei Honor 3 will be a budget centric handset, and chances are bright to see the smartphone in action in the coming days.
According to Chinese site MyDrivers, the alleged images of Honor 3 does not remind of company's recently announced flagship handsets. The device is seriously looking pale when compared to Ascend P6. The Honor 3 will be made of polycarbonate plastic.
In terms of internal specifications, the Honor 3 will have a 4.7-inch display having resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, 1.5GHz quad-core processor( Huawei made), 2GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory and either an 8-mega pixel camera or 13-mega pixel shooter. Under the hood, you will see Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean accompanied by Emotion UI.
In the recent months, we saw this Chinese tech vendor aggressively promoting its devices. We recently informed you about Ascend Mate debut in the Indian market. The large sized phablet managed to create ripples with its affordable price tag.
The Huawei Ascend Mate comes with a 6.1-inch HD display coupled with quad-core processor, 2GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage (expandable). The phone is priced at Rs. 24,990.
The company also announced a mid end tablet - MediaPad 10 Link at Rs. 24,990. In the coming months, Huawei will announce a 7-inch tablet called H2 at Rs. 13,000. The specifications are still not out yet. Stay tuned to GizBot.