TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Huawei is said to bring a waterproof handset in the coming days. The Chinese major, who goes into top with two mind blowing Android powered phones earlier in the year, is now ready bring Huawei Honor 3. The makers behind Ascend P6 wanted to show Japanese titan Sony that they are also capable of making a waterproof phone.
The device, however, looks like a mid -end affair. Gforgames got its hands on some alleged images of Huawei Honor 3. The handset is made of plastic having a 4.7-inch display. The site further claims that the phone also packs Infrared blaster. It is now common to see tech vendors integrating more and more unique features.
The HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with Infrared blaster. The Honor 3 will have a 4.7-inch 720p HD display along with 1.5GHz quad -core processor made by Huawei. Performance wise, it won't disturb you considering the makers have placed 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
The internal storage can be further expanded via microSD card. In the camera department, the Honor 3 is said to have a 13-mega pixel rear shooter and on the front panel - 1.3-mega pixel camera allows to chat. The phone will be power by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Emotion 1.6 UI on the top. As of now, it is not known whether the device will be dustproof or not.
Late last month, Chinese site MyDrivers, published few images of Honor 3. Interestingly, the white variant of Honor 3 is known, as of now. It is to be seen whether India gets Honor 3 in the coming months. Huawei is serious about India and the company has planned to launch few more handsets later in the year.
If you recall, GizBot claimed that Huawei will soon announce a Windows Phone 8 running handset in August. The world's fourth largest smartphone maker will soon announce Ascend P6 in the India market. Recently, the phone was found listed on Saholic. Stay tuned to GizBot.