TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Huawei has recently announced their latest waterproof handset in China called Honor 3. The device was announced at the price of 1,888 CNY which would probably mean around Rs. 20,526 in Indian currency. However, the handset is a updated variant of the previous Huawei Honor U8860 which was launched in 2011 and Honor 2 which came around 2012.
Going by the specs, the latest Honor 3 from Huawei comes packed with the 4.7 inch HD screen that offers a resolution of 1280 x 720pixels. The device runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and is powered by a quad-core Huawei K3V2E processor clocked at 1.5GHz and one can also see the support of 2GB RAM in the handset.
In the connectivity front, one can find HSPA+ (up to 21Mbps) and Wi-Fi b/g/n. To talk about the camera, there is a massive 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3MP front-facing shooter.
However, the best part of the handset is that it is waterproof which is IP57-certified and is only available on white version.
Sadly, there is no information with regards to whether the handset will launch in other countries or not.
Huawei has been making its mark felt with its latest handsets and surely this one will definitely not fail in the market. Last time the manufacturer also launched one of the world's slimmest phones called Ascend P6.