TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
The Chinese smartphone manufacturers have been quite active in the business of late. Now a popular maker of the Ascent P6, Huawei has started to come up to the headlines. The company's newly leaked image of the latest handset called Honor 3C has landed on Chinese site called Weibo. Moreover, the purported image is also accompanied by a specs of the handset.
This is not the first time the handset has appeared online. However, the reports from GizChina says that the information drawn from the earlier leak and the latest one doesn't match completely.
However, according tot he latest leaks, the upcoming Huawei Honor 3C is reportedly interpreted to come with 5-inch touchscreen display which offers a resolution of 720pixels. While the previous leak suggested the handset to feature a 4.7-inch screen.
According t the new leak, the phone would be powered by a 1.3Ghz quad-core MT6582 processor inside as opposed to the MT6588 CPU which was previously rumored. However, both these processors are quite powerful to make a device function to the likes of the user.
Many tech sites are also speculating the Huawei Honor 3C to come with 8-megapixel rear camera with f2.0 aperture. It is reportedly said to come with the same sensor from Sony which can be found in Meizu MX3. While there would be a 5-megapixel camera from Samsung with f2.4 aperture installed in the front face of the handset.
Moreover, according to one of the leaked images, the smartphone is hinted to score around 17,000 points in AnTuTu. This means that it would make it a perfect competitor against Zopo ZP700.
There are no other details pertaining to the specs of the device so far and the company has not formally spoken about the yet to be announced device. Additionally, along with the Huawei Honor 3C and 3X, the company is also reportedly said to launch another device. GizChina says that it could be an Android TV box.