- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Huawei Honor 3C Latest Images Leak Revealing Specs
The Chinese smartphone manufacturers have been quite active in the business of late. Now a popular maker of the Ascent P6, Huawei has started to come up to the headlines. The company's newly leaked image of the latest handset called Honor 3C has landed on Chinese site called Weibo. Moreover, the purported image is also accompanied by a specs of the handset.
This is not the first time the handset has appeared online. However, the reports from GizChina says that the information drawn from the earlier leak and the latest one doesn't match completely.
However, according tot he latest leaks, the upcoming Huawei Honor 3C is reportedly interpreted to come with 5-inch touchscreen display which offers a resolution of 720pixels. While the previous leak suggested the handset to feature a 4.7-inch screen.
According t the new leak, the phone would be powered by a 1.3Ghz quad-core MT6582 processor inside as opposed to the MT6588 CPU which was previously rumored. However, both these processors are quite powerful to make a device function to the likes of the user.
Many tech sites are also speculating the Huawei Honor 3C to come with 8-megapixel rear camera with f2.0 aperture. It is reportedly said to come with the same sensor from Sony which can be found in Meizu MX3. While there would be a 5-megapixel camera from Samsung with f2.4 aperture installed in the front face of the handset.
Moreover, according to one of the leaked images, the smartphone is hinted to score around 17,000 points in AnTuTu. This means that it would make it a perfect competitor against Zopo ZP700.
There are no other details pertaining to the specs of the device so far and the company has not formally spoken about the yet to be announced device. Additionally, along with the Huawei Honor 3C and 3X, the company is also reportedly said to launch another device. GizChina says that it could be an Android TV box.