TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Huawei Honor 3C With Quad Core CPU, 5MP Front Camera Launched at Rs 14,999 in India
Just recently Chinese smartphone maker Huawei announced its flagship smartphone the Ascend P7 with LTE connectivity, and now the company has announced its mid-range offering in the Indian market in the form of Honor 3C at the price of Rs. 14,999. The device is not available as of now but it is said that the smartphone will hit the shelves soon.
Honor 3C is pretty decent in terms of specs and is likely to compete with the popular Moto G in the Indian market. Also Nokia's newly launched Lumia 630 will be its direct competitor.
The Honor 3C comes with a 5-inch LTPS display offering an HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It has a screen to body ratio of 69% and the 4.5 mm upper bezel, 2.2 mm bezel on the side makes it a phone compact.
It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU coupled with 2GB RAM. The latest smartphone runs on older version of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Emotion UI 2.0 UI layered on top.
Huawei has used a high-grade imaging technology in the handset. It features 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture. You will also find a 5MP front-facing camera with 22mm wide angle lens, 1.4um large pixel sensor and F2.4 aperture.
Native storage unit is seated at 8GB and it is further expandable with MicroSD card. Connectivity options include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. Moreover, the copmany is also offering a Dual SIM (dual standby) support in the handset.
Huawei Honor 3C measures 9.2mm thick and weighs 140 grams and draws its energy from a 2300 mAh battery.
The smartphone will also be taking on a number of Samsung smartphones including the Galazy Grand Quattro. It will rival against Sony Xperia M, Nokia XL among others.