TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Huawei, the Chinese technology giant, has struggled to gain a foothold in the Indian handset market. Up till now the company was silent but not anymore, as Huawei today released a long video teaser of its Honor 6 handset on the company's official YouTube channel.
The hint gave a clear idea that the firm may be looking to launch its acclaimed Honor 6 smartphone in the country. The new smartphone is expected to get launched in India sometime in October.
Huawei's latest premium smartphone, the Honor 6, comes with high-end specifications. Instead of using a Qualcomm made chipset, the Honor 6 has a Kirin 920 octa-core processor that uses the big.LITTLE configuration. Huawei says the performance of the chip's performance is comparable to the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, which sound good.
Specs-wise, the phone comes with a 5-inch FHD display, instead of a QHD (2,560 x 1,440)-pixels display. The internal battery stands at 3,100mAh. Other highlighted specs are as follows: 3GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera that uses a Sony sensor, 16GB of native storage and will run the latest Android 4.4 KitKat mobile OS.
Although a major player worldwide, Huawei has been struggling to carve a niche in the Indian handset market. After waiting for a long time, looks like the firm has finally found a handset in the form of Honor 6 that could live up to users expectations.
Here's an embedded video teaser of the Huawei Honor 6. Enjoy!
<center><iframe width="100%" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jPqw6xZmIZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!